Absentee Bidder Form
You are welcome to participate in any of our online auctions by bidding absentee. During the auction event, your bids will be entered on your chosen lots up to your maximum bid by Auctionbarn personnel.
To register for absentee bidding, please complete the form below and include all items and your maximum projected bid (exclusive of Buyer’s Premium which will be additional). You must furnish credit card information either by this form, or by faxing your information to us at 1-(323) 372-3993. Companies buying for resale must provide us with a copy of their re-seller’s permit, also by fax to 1-(323) 372-3993.
Thank you for your interest in bidding at our auctions.
- Registration: To register for absentee bidding, Auctionbarn estates (AFE) requires a current driver’s license and a valid credit card on file for authorization. Credit card will be pre-authorized for $100, which will be applied to your invoice in the event that you win an item. If you do not win an item, the charge will be voided.
All successful bids will be charged a 20% buyer’s premium for the portion up to and including and any applicable California sales tax in addition to the hammer price. By submitting an absentee bid(s), you agree that you have read, understand, and are bound by the Terms & Conditions of Sale of AFE which are available online at www.auctionbarn.com or at our offices.
- PAYMENT – Domestic Clients: We accept bank wire transfer, cash, personal or company check with proper ID, cashier’s check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Your credit card will be charged the day after the auction. If other payment arrangements have been made and good funds have not been received
by the 5th business day after the auction, your credit card will be charged. If paying by check, AFE reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared
to the satisfaction of AFE and its bank.
International Clients: We accept bank wire transfers, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
For items purchased via phone or absentee bidding, your credit card will be charged the day after the auction. If other payment arrangements have been made and good funds have not been received by the 5th business day after the auction, your credit card will be charged. Please note: There is a maximum of $25,000 that may be charged to credit cards, per client
- Shipping: It is your responsibility to pay for shipping, handling and insurance. Auctionbarn does all shipping in house, and the cost is added to your invoice.
- AFE offers absentee bidding as a convenience to clients who are unable to attend the auction and will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bids. In
the case of identical absentee bids, the first bid received will take precedence. The lot(s) will be purchased at the lowest possible price possible. By filling in the +1 or
+2 column, you authorize AFE to bid one or two increments over your maximum bid. No open ended or “buy bids” will be accepted.
- Absentee bids must be for a minimum of 50% of the low estimate